Simply put, we are all in this together
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people, our customers and the communities in which we operate is our priority. Due to new and evolving COVID-19 measures impacting our service centres, we’re currently experiencing higher than normal phone wait times. However, we are still here to help and you can chat with us online (8am-8pm Mon-Fri) or you can manage your account via MyAccount.
In challenging times, we understand you may need a little extra support with your bill. We are here to assist you with:
- Payment extension requests.
- Tailored payment plans, such as fixed instalments to ‘smooth out’ your bill payments.
- Information on hardship programs and concessions.
How to pay your bill
Login or register for MyAccount. Go to MyAccount
Online & phone credit card payments. Go to simplyenergy.com.au to pay via Visa, Mastercard or PayPal
Telephone & Internet Banking. Contact your bank to make payment from your account, more info at bpay.com.au
If you have already scheduled your move with us, rest assured we don’t expect any interruptions to your move in date.
If you are experiencing issues with your electricity or gas supply, please contact your distributor. Their contact details can be found in the top right corner of your latest bill.
If you are currently on one of our movie offers with either ticket or point rewards please note:
- If you have any movie vouchers with expiry dates from the 20/03 to 29/11, these have been extended until November 30, 2020. You don’t need to do anything as they have automatically been extended. You can keep up-to-date with extensions and which cinemas are open by visiting the Village website or Village on Facebook
- If you have been unable to redeemed your activation codes and/or movie vouchers within the activation period due to email access issues as a result of COVID-19 please contact the Edge Support team here
- If you have any earned Vrewards points and benefits, Village has paused the expiration date of these for the duration of the cinema closure period plus an extension to Vrewards Premiere status. If you have any questions visit the Village website or follow Village on Facebook or Instagram.
Scams and hoaxes
Scammers are using the current COVID-19 situation to take advantage of those who are vulnerable or distracted. Some organisations are seeing an increase in hoax and scam emails and SMS targeting customers.
What to look out for
Simply Energy will never send emails or text messages asking you to confirm, update or disclose personal or banking information.
- Ebills and payment reminders always come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ebills always include your unique customer number and account number.
- The ‘Pay now’ button on your ebill takes you to our secure online payment portal.
- Payment and billing-related text messages always include your unique account number.
- The payment link in the SMS takes you to our secure online payment portal.
Always check that the customer details displayed in the secure Pay my bill portal match the details on your bill before you enter your payment details.
If in doubt, simply don’t click.
Contact us via online chat and we’ll investigate. You can also login to MyAccount to manage your account securely online.
Stay updated on common COVID-19 scams at the Australian Government’s Stay Smart Online website.
Government assistance and Essential services
Click here to access additional information on Government assistance and how essential services like Woolworths and Coles can help.
Stay safe. Simply Energy
Looking for something else?
Find helpful information by topic