Just a moment, we're processing. Please don't refresh this page.
Carbon Neutral Terms and Conditions
- Carbon Neutral Offer will be provided to customers that have signed up to a new energy plan with Simply Energy from 1 January 2021 until the end of the Carbon Neutral Offer only (“Eligible Energy Plan”).
- Once a customer enters into an Eligible Energy Plan, Simply Energy will offset the carbon emissions from their gas and/or electricity usage (whichever is relevant) under their Eligible Energy Plan (“Carbon Neutral Offer”).
- We will provide the Carbon Neutral Offer to Eligible Energy Plans for at least 2 years from the date the customer signs up to each Eligible Energy Plan. After that time, we may end the Carbon Neutral Offer by notice.
- The Carbon Neutral Offer is a stand-alone offering. It does not form part of, and is not provided under, any individual customer’s agreement (including their energy plan terms and conditions).
- We reserve the right to end the Carbon Neutral Offer or vary these terms at any time. However, if you have an Eligible Energy Plan we will honour the benefits set out at clause 3 above.
- We’ll let customers with Eligible Energy Plans know of any changes to the Carbon Neutral Offer that have a detrimental effect on them.
- Customers with Eligible Energy Plans cannot opt out of the Carbon Neutral Offer.
Looking for something else?
Find helpful information by topic