Bill extensions and payment plans
We understand that now and then, you may have trouble paying your bill.
There’s no need to stress.
We’re here to help with bill extension options and payment plans to get you back on track.
These payments options are available to all our customers. You don’t need a concession card to access them.
And remember, the sooner you let us know you’re having trouble paying your bill, the sooner we can start to support you.
More time to pay
Whether you’re unable to pay by the due date or your bill is already overdue, our bill extension options will help you stay in control of your energy accounts.
Requesting a payment extension is as simple as getting in touch.
Call 1800 065 475 or live chat through your options with our friendly customer service team.
Direct debit: simply set and forget
Keep missing payments? Save the hassle of manual payments and pay your bills automatically. Set up direct debit
Personalised payment plans
Payment plans to suit your situation give you peace of mind, and could help you avoid larger future bills or increasing debt.
Simply Energy payment plans include:
• Short-term plans – quick assistance for a short period, from one billing cycle to the next.
• Longer-term plans – spread your costs out over the year and pay in scheduled installments.
Ways to pay:
• Fixed installments – pay a set amount weekly, fortnightly or monthly to help you stay on top of your bills.
• Pay in advance – get ahead of your bills and pay upfront to cover future bills.
Experiencing financial hardship?
Tailored assistance plans are ideal if you need extra financial support. We’ll work with you to design an installment plan to help get you back on track.View our Hardship Policy
Business customer support
Simply Energy can assist you with a short-term payment plan to help get your business back in the black.
Simply call us on 13 88 08 or live chat with us to discuss your options.
More on payment support:
• Financial hardship
• Concessions, rebates and grants